Thursday, October 06, 2005

Kitchen Invitation

I was tagged by Andrew to ask you into my kitchen. Come in and warm yourself by the fire; have a seat and I'll put the kettle on for chocolat.

My kitchen, a place of warmth and cheer.



My favorite appliance--it requires lots of elbow grease!




My one and only cupboard which holds my pewter dishes.




My favorite cooking pan--my tourtiere--I can keep ashes out of my pies and yet brown them beautifully.





My favorite ingredient--a spice mixture I use in many meat and savory dishes.



I would like to tag Danno to carry on this meme with the following rules:

1) Show us your kitchen ( a picture) and tell us what is it about this place that reflects your own personnality.
2) Open a cupboard (the one you feel to open), take a picture and tell us what we see.
3) Present us your favorite kitchen-based electrodomestic tool.
4) Take out the ingredients you like the most, the ones you always keep stored.
5) My little steel friend: present us to your favorite cooking/baking receipient.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...